Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter 2021 : 02 Night / 03 Days
Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter Price: @INR 99,999* Per Person
Duration : 2 Night / 3 Days.
Opening Date : 10Th May - 10Th June 2021
Destination : Dehradun - Harsil - Gangotri - Harsil- Kharsali - Yamunotri - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Dehradun.
Day : 01
01 Night (previous to yatra date) complimentary stay with breakfast at Dehradun, Airport/ Rly Stn. Transfers, hotel to helipad transfers.
Day : 02
Dehradun- Harsil - Gangotri - Harsil - Kharsali - Yamunotri (Night Halt)
Meet and greet at Sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun, Departure for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter 2021,Start Harsil (the heli base for Gangotri) latest by 0700 Hrs and the flying time is approximately 35 to 40 minutes.
After breakfast at hotel visit Gangotri Dham and back to Harsil by 1100 Hrs and fly for Kharsali, Yamunotri which again takes about 35 minutes. Upon arrival at Kharsali check in to Yamunotri Cottages adjoining helipad.
Post lunch proceed to Yamunotri temple by Palki which is situated at a distance of 6 km Trek and the time taken is approximately 1 hr.
After holy Darshan back to Kharsali by evening and enjoy hot tea refreshment upon arrival back to Cottages, dinner and overnight at Yamunotri.
Day : 03
Early morning take off from Sahastradhara heliport in Dehradun by 7 am to Guptkashi / Phata / Sirsi helipads. Due to Government regulations guests are to be shifted to Shuttle helicopter from same helipad to fly to Kedarnath. Upon arrival at Kedarnath helipad walk till Mandir which is about 200 mts from helipad.
VIP darshan slips at the temple are arranged for you to have a special puja. Post Darshan fly to Phata / Guptkashi / Sirsi and fly to Badrinath by 11 AM.
Upon arrival at Badrinath helipad and transfer to the temple by car/jeep for VIP Darshan and post holy darshan you will be proceed to Lunch.
Post lunch you are transferred to the helipad to commence return journey to Dehradun. End of Holy Yatra char dham yatra by helicopter 2021 upon arrival at Dehradun heliport.
- Price of char dham yatra by helicopter all sector from Dehradun.
- Trek by Palki at Yamunotri.
- VIP Darshans at both temples.
- Land vehicle at Harsil and Badrinath.
- One night stay at Kharsali on twin sharing basis at Yamunotri Cottages.
- All applicable meals.
- Assistance in Darshan at all temples.
- Any special puja charges, tips, porter charges and any services of personal nature.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In char dham yatra by helicopter Available Hotel property at Yamunotri is non-star category (All facility available) and the stay is arranged at best among all.
- Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter 2021 booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- In Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter extra night due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
- Mach Air India reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
- * Offer Valid for Minimum 6 Pax and maximum total weight 450 Kg.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
- Upto 30 days before Journey - 30% of amount
- Upto 20 days before Journey - 50% of amount
- Upto 10 days before Journey - No Refund
BAD WEATHER SITUATION
If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day then we will try to complete the Yatra on next day depending on our schedule. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund the amount acc. to flying time.