Chardham Yatra by Helicopter 2020 : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Price: Rs. 1,35,000* Per Person
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days
Opening Date : 15Th Sep. - 10Th Nov.2020
Destination : Dehradun - Yamunotri - Gangotri - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Dehradun
Chardham Yatra by helicopter 2020 starts from the capital of Uttarakhand the queen of the hills Dehradun.
Chardham Yatra by helicopter 2020 in 04 nights and 05 days offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords and enjoy some refreshing moments nestled in lap of nature. While Yamunotri is the seat of river Goddess Yamuna, Gangotri is dedicated to Goddess Ganga, Badrinath is known as the abode of Lord Vishnu (Badri) and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Day 01: Dehradun To Yamunotri
07:00 AM - Departure Sdhara Helipad , Dehradun
07:30 AM - Arrival Kharsali Helipad, Yamunotri
Post freshening up you will get palki / pony and leave for VIP darshan at temple Yamunotri. The main attractions here are Goddess Yamuna and the thermal kund at the temple premises.
The actual Champasar glacier is at an altitude of 4421 m above the sealevel and is inaccessible. The temple placed on the left bank of Yamuna River and was erected by Maharaja Pratap Shah of Tehri Garhwal. The idol of the Goddess here is in black marble and the overnight stay at the hotel. Day 02: Yamunotri To Gangotri
07:30 AM - Departure Yamunotri Helipad
07:30 AM - Arrival Harsil Helipad, Gangotri
Depart from Yamunotri helipad and fly to Harsil Helipad, lying amidst the beautiful lush Uttarakhand valleys.
The day is scheduled for visiting the next Chardham yatra by helicopter destination of Uttarakhand - Gangotri. It is advisable that you visit the Gangotri temple right from the helipad. The temple is located at a distance of 22 kms from helipad which will be covered by Innova. Post special Darshan at Gangotri temple, get transferred to your hotel at Harsil in the afternoon. Post completing the check-in have your lunch & be at leisure. We provide all the basic and leisure facilities for the tourists such as a premium accommodation with en suite washrooms, delicious vegetarian food, short walks, local sightseeing, evening bonfire prior dinner and overnight stay at Harsil.
Day 03: Gangotri To Kedarnath
08:00 AM - Departure Harsil Helipad, Gangotri
09:00 AM - Arrival Kedarnath Helipad
Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking snow-capped peaks, making it the most remote site among all four Char Dham sites.
Early morning take off from Harsil by 9 am to Guptkashi/ Phata/ Sirsi helipads. Due to Government regulations guests are to be shifted to shuttle helicopter from same helipad to fly to Kedarnath. Upon arrival at Kedarnath helipad walk till hotel which is about 200 mts from helipad.
This time Stay is arranged at Kedarnath and available hotel properties at Kedarnath are non-star category but the stay is arranged at best among them. Early Morning at 4 AM perform Rudra Abhishek at kedarnath.
This Hindu temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is believed that the temple has been built on the site where Lord Vishnu had witnessed the wedding ceremony of lord Shiva and goddess Parvati.
09:00 AM - Departure from Kedarnath / Guptkashi
09:30 AM - Arrival Badrinath Helipad
After you arrive at Badrinath helipad, get transferred to the hotel for check-in. as you settle, get all set to visit the Badrinath temple. Badrinath is the holy abode of Lord Vishnu, also known and Lord Badri here. Have Darshan at the temple, which is nestled between the mountain ranges of Nar and Narayan. We do Visit of mana village which is near to religious site of Badrinath.
We have arranged an opportunity for all our guest to sit inside the temple and cherishes the darshan of the Shringar of the deity from close quarters.
Day 05: Badrinath To Dehradun
09:30 AM - Departure from Badrinath Helipad.
10:30 AM - Arrival Dehradun Helipad.
Adieu to your spiritual Yatra of chardham yatra by helicopter 2020 upon arrival at Dehradun Helipad.
- Chardham Yatra by Helicopter trip for the entire yatra from Dehradun.
- 01 Night (previous to yatra date) complimentary stay with breakfast at Dehradun, Airport/ Rly Stn. Transfers, hotel to helipad transfers.
- Accommodation & all applicable veg meals for 04 Nights / 05 Days.
- Early morning Rudra Abhishek at Kedarnath.
- All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova/ cab.
- VIP Darshan at Badrinath and assistance in Darshan all temples i.e. Yamunotri, Gangotri and Kedarnath.
- Palki / Pony at Yamunotri.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS -
- Chardham Yatra by Helicopter 2020 - Carrying of AADHAR CARD is must for all Indians whereas passport is required in case for foriegn national.
- All the hotels at Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Sector are non star category but we provide the best option available & the food served is pure vegetarian Hotels are subject to sudden changes due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Maximum 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted to carry & excess baggage is to be stored at the hotel before proceeding to helipad, which can be collected later after completion of the tour.
- All temples in Chardham sector are located in high altitude & passengers are advised to carry their own medication. At these locations, it becomes cold in the evening, so passengers are advised to carry woolen clothing with them.
- Weighing at the time of boarding the helicopter is must since the pilot will not allow boarding in case it exceeds the weight conveyed at the time of booking.
- At Badrinath you would be provided with VIP darshan slip whereas our associates shall assist you in all other dhams. Late night puja at Kedarnath & Early morning puja at Badrinath shall be exclusively arranged for the guests.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party, thus advised guests to get the fitness certificate to travel to the high altitude sector.
- Damages of any kind caused to the party due to natural causes during the tour shall not be compensated by us and all legal disputes are to be settled within jurisdiction of Delhi-NCR.
- Every person beyond 85 Kg shall pay Rs. 100 /- per Kg extra toward Palki at Yamunotri and Rs. 150/- per Kg / per person for shuttle at Phata to Kedarnath on direct payment basis.
- The expenses towards lodging & boarding shall be borne by the guests in case of overstaying at any Dham due to bad weather conditions.
- If stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days, we shall try to finish two dhams on next day & maintain the further schedule.
- We shall refund the proportionate money only as per missed flying time, in case guests are unable to visit any of the dham due to bad weather situation or any reason beyond our control.
- Refund shall be applicable in case we are unable to commence the journey from Dehradun due to any reason beyond our control.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu & porter charges shall be borne by the guests only.
- Single Supplement @ Rs. 15,000/- shall be chargeable in case any guest wishes to stay in single occupancy.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
- Upto 30 days before Journey --- 30% of amount.
- Upto 20 days before Journey --- 50% of amount.
- Less than 10 days before Journey --- No Refund.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION
- If stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days, we shall try to finish the darshan on next day.
- We shall refund the proportionate money as per missed flying time, in case guests are completely unable to visit any of the dham due to bad weather situation or any reason beyond our control.
- 100 % refund is applicable in case we
Hotels to be Used
Dehradun - Hotel Madhuban ( Deluxe Rooms)
Yamunotri - Yamunotri Cottages ( Premium Cottages)
Harshil - Sundar Resort
Kedarnath - Kabra Bhavan or Similar
Badrinath - Narayan Palace ( Suite Rooms)
* GST and Royalty Charge (Click for open Royalty Charge Letter) / (Click for open IATO Letter) is not included and payable extra on total billing. Royalty charges amount is subject to refund after final decision from the Uttarakhand Govt.