TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- Carrying of AADHAR CARD is must for all Indians whereas passport is required in case for foriegn national.
- All the hotels at Chardham Sector are non star category but we provide the best option available & the food served is pure vegetarian . Hotels are subject to sudden changes due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Maximum 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted to carry & we shall provide the duffel bag upon arrival at Dehradun. Excess baggage is to be stored at the hotel before proceeding to helipad, which can be collected later after completion of the tour.
- All temples in Chardham sector are located in high altitude & passengers are advised to carry their own medication. At these locations, it becomes cold in the evening, so passengers are advised to carry woolen clothing with them.
- Weighing at the time of boarding the helicopter is must since the pilot will not allow boarding in case it exceeds the weight conveyed at the time of booking & we reserve the right to shuffle passengers to manage the right weight of helicopters for safe flying in the hills.
- At Badrinath you would be provided with VIP darshan slip whereas our associates shall assist you in all other dhams. Early morning Rudra Abhishek at Kedarnath & Maha Abhishek at Badrinath shall be exclusively arranged for the guests.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party, thus advised guests to get the fitness certificate from doctor to travel to the high altitude sector.
- No or delayed flying are subject to many factors like delayed clearance from Airforce & Civil aviation, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force ( NOTAM), bad weather conditions, sudden development of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew & delayed positioning of the guests at the helipads
- Every person beyond 85 Kg shall pay Rs. 100 /- per Kg extra toward Palki at Yamunotri & Rs. 150/- per Kg / per person for shuttle at Phata to Kedarnath on direct payment basis.
- The expenses towards lodging & boarding shall be borne by the guests in case of overstaying at any Dham due to bad weather conditions or any other unavoidable reasons.
- If stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days, we shall try to finish two dhams on next day & maintain the further schedule.
- We shall refund the proportionate money calculated on missed flying time & other services in case guests are unable to visit any of the dham due to bad weather situation or any reason beyond our control
- Full refund shall be applicable in case we are unable to commence the journey from Dehradun due to any reason beyond our control.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu & porter charges shall be borne by the guests only.
- Single Supplement @ Rs. 15,000/- extra shall be chargeable in case any guest wishes to stay in single occupancy in hotels at all destinations.
- Damages of any kind caused to the party due to natural causes during the tour shall not be compensated by us and all legal disputes are to be settled within jurisdiction of Delhi-NCR.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Available Hotel properties at Guptkashi and Yamunotri are non-star category and the stay
is arranged at best amongs them. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation
standard is 3.5 Star.
• The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
• Mach Air India reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather
• Any extra night stay due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
• Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
• **GST @18% is not included and payable extra on total billing.
CANCELLATION POLICY : If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
- Up to 30 days before Journey --- 30% of amount
- Upto 20 days before Journey --- 50% of amount
- Upto 10 days before Journey --- No Refund
BAD WEATHER SITUATION : If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day then we will try to complete the Yatra on next day depending on our schedule. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund the amount acc. to flying time.