Guptkashi Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter
01 Night / 02 Days
Guptkashi Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter Price: INR 54,999 P/P ( Inclusive of All Royalty and Taxes )
Duration : 01 Night / 02 Days
Destination : Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Guptkashi - Badrinath - Guptkashi
Arrival at Guptkashi by Road & Check in to Hotel. Post fresh up Dinner at Restaurant & Overnight Resort.
Post breakfast fly to Kedarnath & upon arrival at Kedarnath our
- One night stay at Guptkashi with deluxe accommodation & breakfast.
- Transfer by Helicopter to Keadrnath & Badrinath.
- Innova at Badrinath for land transfer.
- Lunch at Badrinath or Kedarnath or Guptkashi as per the actual timing & place.
- VIP Darshan & holy prasad at Kedarnath & Badrinath.
Guidelines For Passengers
- The routing is likely to change due to any unavoidable circumstances but we shall complete the both Dhams in a day.
- Carrying of AADHAR CARD is must for all Indians whereas passport is required in case for foreign national.
- Mention your correct weight at the time of booking since pilot shall not allow boarding in case it exceeds comprehensively.
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper & only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted.
- Both temples at Dhams are located in high altitude thus passengers are advised to carry regular medical kit & woolen clothes.
- Children of 2 years & above shall be considered full ticket and birth certificate shall be required at time of boarding if below declared below 2 yrs. & there is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount & full pay-ment to be made 14 days prior departure.
- Mach Air India reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather condi-tions & any extra night stay cost due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party, thus advised guests to get the fitness certificate from doctor to travel to the high altitude sector.
- No or delayed flying are subject to many factors like delayed clearance from Air force & Civil aviation, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force ( NOTAM), bad weather conditions, sudden development of technical snag in helicopter, illness to flying crew & delayed positioning of the guests at the helipads.
- Every person beyond 80 Kg shall pay Rs. 150/- per kg extra for shuttle at Guptkashi for Kedarnath on direct payment basis & single supplement @ Rs.3,000/-net would be applicable on the hotel accommodation.
- We shall refund the proportionate money calculated on missed flying time & other services in case guests are unable to visit any of the dham due to bad weather situation or any reason beyond our control.
- Any donations, special puja, tips, pitthu & porter charges shall be borne by the guests only.
- Damages of any kind caused to the party due to natural causes during the tour shall not be compensated by us and all legal disputes are to be settled within jurisdiction of Delhi - NCR.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
- Upto 30 days before Journey - 30% of amount
- Upto 20 days before Journey - 50% of amoun
- Upto 10 days before Journey - No Refund